In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Jim Deters, CEO of Gravity Haus. The Gravity Haus mission is to create a globally conscious community for the modern adventurer.
The Gravity Haus community consists of those who care about the planet and their personal growth. Based in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, they are built for a community that is tailored to adventure. The Gravity Haus has curated a sustainable experience for an adventure-loving community specializing in uniquely designed guestrooms, functional coworking spaces, world-class guided experiences, thoughtfully crafted food and cocktails, and holistic training and recovery.
Jim Deters previously co-founded Galvanize, a hub for tech entrepreneurs. With several Galvanize campus there are hundreds of students learning industry-leading skills in software development and data science, alongside representatives from the area’s top startups and some of the world’s most prestigious tech companies.
Questions I ask Jim Deters:
- What does this new model focused on community around experiences look like?
- What experiences did you have that caused you to create this idea?
- What type of community are you creating?
- How has 2020 affected demand?
- What were your challenges in creating these properties?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- The insight that created a new model for creating a suite of lifestyle brands
- Community had been created around schools or religion but now we see communities being created by shared experiences
- How 2020 is creating an urban exit
More about Jim Deters:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by WordStream, online advertising made easy. It is so easy to waste time and money on online advertising. That is why you need tools like WordStream in your corner. Check out WordStream.com today.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
“This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier” ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia